Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tool #1

The process of creating my blog was fairly easy. I love to customize things, so it took me a little bit longer than expected. However, getting to make my own Avatar was pretty neat! I also played around with many different formats for my blog and finally decided to stick with the dance theme, since I am a dance teacher.

I think it would be a great idea for students to use blogs in the classroom. It would be a way for them to have class discussions about certain topics and an even better way to be involved outside of class. It would work wonderfully for my dance classes, because they could post their thoughts and opinions about things like YouTube dance videos or even dance shows on TV, such as So You Think You Can Dance.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your blog format! Great idea about posting comments about you tube videos. Rock on to Tool Two!!

    ReplyDelete