Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Tool #11

1. My favorite tools would have to be Prezi and Animoto. I did not use Animoto, but I was able to watch Mrs. Brown and Mrs. Maddox make videos and I really enjoyed the end product! Both of these tools would be great activities for students to participate in. They could make Prezi's over the different dance genres and their history. The students seem to retain things better when they are the ones having to look up the information.

2. I would really like to start incorporating more technology in my classroom, but unfortunately we do not have individual iPads/ iPods for the students to work with. If we had these resources available to us, we could do things like learning how to cut music, videoing students and giving feedback, etc.

3. I didn't know what to expect, but after completing the 11 tools I have definitely learned ways to incorporate technology into my classroom. It has opened my eyes to new, innovative ideas that require the students to participate hands on.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations - your journey wasn't so hard, was it?? By the looks of you posts - you really found some great resources!

    ReplyDelete