1. I think it's important to tie technology to the objective being taught, because it allows the students to be interactive. Technology is the basis of our future and we need to allow students to engage in these kinds of activities during school hours.
2. It is important to hold the students accountable, because it gives them good practice on learning how to properly use technology. All students need to contribute or help create products in order to fully understand the objective. A good way to test their knowledge is to create some kind of review where the students have to write down their experience.
3. I liked Thinkfinity, because most of the other sites did not have any information about dance or the history of dance. I could use this as a way for the students to learn about the arts and the different genres of dance all around the world. I could hold them accountable by making them write down new and interesting facts at each station.
4. On the iPads, the students could access iTunes and be able to download music for their choreography projects. Another app they could use is Garage Band. They could learn how to cut music and piece different songs together. For stations, the students could go around and cut a piece of music and then another student could add to that piece or change it up.
5. Another way you could use the iPads is to video each of the students and have them watch themselves, so they can make corrections. The teacher could give feedback and have the students write down what they need to work on. Being able to watch yourself and see what you are doing is always helpful, especially in dance!