Monday, December 10, 2012

Tool #8

One thing I learned is that in order to move songs from my iTunes to the iPads, I have to sync the devices to my laptop. Or you can add the content to your Dropbox and have the students access it from there.

Another thing I learned was that you can have an iTunes account tied to your SBISD email. My iTunes, on my teacher laptop, is synced to my own personal iPod, because I did not know that you could use your teacher email.

Unfortunately, we do not have many of these devices in our classroom since we teach dance. It would be nice to have iPads where we could record/ video the students and have them watch themselves to give feedback and corrections. It would also be great if we had computers with music cutting software, so we could teach the students how to cut music.

No comments:

Post a Comment